FORESTIA GROUP is committed to ensuring the highest level of protection for your personal data.
Who collects your personal data?
The person responsible for the processing implemented on the www.felixdistribution.com website is :
FORESTIA GROUP, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of 7500 Euros, registered with the Trade and Engineering Companies Register under number 7112B, whose registered office is located at 2 Rue de la Carnoy, 59130 Lambersart – France
The FORESTIA GROUP, as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, relating to data processing, data files and individual liberties with regard to the automated processing of personal data, as well as with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 as from its application on 25 May 2018 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation RGPD).
To whom is your personal data transmitted?
Your data is only passed on to the employees of Felix Distribution.
What are the purposes of processing your personal data collected?
Felix Distribution France collects and records the personal data of its Internet users (customers, prospects and prescribers) for the following purposes:
- Creation and management of the customer account;
- Information on new or modified services;
- Answering questions and sending commercial proposals by email (following your request);
- Preparation of commercial statistics.
With the exception of commercial prospecting operations, Felix Distribution considers that all of the above treatments are necessary for the execution of these services.
Commercial canvassing operations are based on the consent of the person concerned to the processing of his/her data.
How long will your data be kept?
FORESTIA GROUP will keep your personal data for the following periods:
- All personal data collected from the “customer” internet user will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship and for a period of 5 years from the end of said commercial relationship (for example, from the date of your last purchase),
- All the personal data collected from the Internet user “prospects or prescribers” will be kept for 3 years from the last contact from the Internet user (for example, a request for information on a product, a click on a hypertext link, etc.).
What are your rights to access personal data and how do you exercise them?
ny individual using the service has the right to exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and deletion to the processing of their data in accordance with articles 38 to 40 of the law of 6 January 1978. Pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, individuals may exercise their right to limitation of processing, deletion of their data and portability from 25 May 2018.
These rights can be exercised with the company Felix Distribution which collected the personal data in the following way, by writing to us :
By post :
2 Rue de la Carnoy
By electronic means :
FORESTIA GROUP will send a reply within a maximum of 1 month after the right has been exercised.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, the person concerned has the right to refer the matter to the CNIL.